TEC Plus Men's Low Profile Fairway Wood features a deep face and maximum C.O.R. (coefficient of restitution) design. C.O.R. is a measure of how efficiently energy, in the form of velocity, is transferred between the ball and the club head. Essentially, a maximum C.O.R. means that the club head has the largest, USGA-legal "spring-like" effect. The low-profile construction is perfect for those long shots from the fairway. The graphite shaft is strong and stable, and the grip means the club will stay securely in your hand. This right-handed club is available in three-, five-, and seven-wood designs and each club delivers great distance and a low trajectory. This club is a great choice for any amateur golfer looking for an affordable fairway wood.
- Fairway wood features a deep face and maximum C.O.R. design
- Low-profile construction is perfect for long fairway shots
- Graphite shaft is strong and stable
- Right-handed wood delivers great distance and a low trajectory
- Club is available in three-, five, and seven-wood designs