The TEC Plus 460cc Ti Matrix features a deep face and maximum C.O.R. (coefficient of restitution). C.O.R. is a measure of how efficiently energy, in the form of velocity, is transferred between the ball and the club head. Essentially, a maximum C.O.R. means that this club has the largest, USGA legal, “spring effect”. The strong graphite shaft and titanium matrix construction provide forgiveness, allowing shots that are not hit in the center of the face to still remain precise. The TEC Plus driver delivers consistently high, long ball flights, and is the perfect club for anyone looking for an affordable driver.
- 460cc driver features a deep face and maximum C.O.R. design
- Titanium matrix construction is perfect for tee shots
- Graphite shaft is strong and stable
- Right-handed driver delivers great distance and low trajectory
- Excellent driver for any amateur golfer