The new Ghost Manta provides the performance benefits of a high-MOI (moment of inertia) putter, but is packaged neatly in a more traditional one-piece neo-mallet shape that is sure to appeal to a wide range of golfers. The Ghost Manta’s white head contrasts sharply with the turf to make it dramatically easier to determine where the face is aimed. In addition, the Ghost Manta’s white finish helps golfers align themselves to the putt more easily, as well. A study of thousands of putting strokes using TaylorMade’s proprietary MAT-T (Motion Analysis Technology by TaylorMade) System revealed that 65 percent of golfers fail to square the putter face to the target from 12 feet, leading to inaccurate putts and higher scores. An update to its Ghost predecessors, the Ghost Manta features a new flat matte white finish which eliminates the distractions of glare and “hot spots” caused by reflected sunlight, making it easier for the player to focus his or her full attention on aiming the putter accurately and executing a sound stroke.
- Rich and more durable white finish eliminates glare; high contrast with turf makes aiming wasy
- New large performance mallet shape promotes great feel and excellent stability on mis-hits
- PureRoll Surlyn face insert promotes forwardspin for smooth, accurate roll and beautiful soft feel
- Dual alignment lines frame the ball, making aiming easy while maintaining a clean and simple apperance
- Two Belly Lengths (41 inches and 43 inches)