Two words: Rickie Fowler. Meet his newest pair of tour shoes. Optimized for flexibility and traction, the AMP Cell Fusion has a full-length TPU chassis plus a mix of permanent, directionally molded S2QuillTec® spikes and replaceable S2Quill® spikes (70 total in each shoe). Then there are the flex grooves. The crazy-light yet supportive carbon fiber shank. The monsoon-ready waterproofing. The advanced cushioning in all the right places. And, in true Fowler fashion, they're pretty darn spiffy-looking. Prepare to get noticed - and, if your game matches your fancy footwear, for an adoring public of your own to follow suit.
- Soft, lightweight leather upper done in a mix of matte and shine finishes
- Decoupled heel and toe construction for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Optimum flexibility with a full length flex groove as well as 14 flex grooves throughout the outsole
- Supportive yet flexible ArchTec at the arch of the foot
- Men's performance last to accommodate a wide variety of golfers