Our newest addition to the alternative category is called Tank, it comes in short and long options and features specifically weighted components with a Tour preferred balance point for a higher MOI and greater stability through impact. One of the main reasons we’re able to achieve this level of stability is the total club MOI. Short options have a total club MOI that’s 34 percent higher than a standard putter, and for long options it’s 109 percent higher than a standard putter.
- Counterbalance stability weighting, uses a counterbalance weight, heavier head (400g) and heavier shaft (150g)
- New and improved white hot pro insert, new and improved white hot pro insert is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- Short and long options, short option - 34-Inch and 36-Inch with 400 gram head, heavy shaft and brass counterbalance weight (40 gram)
- Tour proven head shapes, features a modified No7 head shape, our most popular model on tour
- Double barrel alignment, frames the golf ball to provide clear alignment at address