Rounded heel-toe weighted blade with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset. A new line of putters designed specifically for women. With softer aesthetics, ideal headweights and a new insert developed from women’s preferences during testing, the Divine Putters have everything women need to sink more putts from anywhere on the green.
Born from Odyssey's most popular Tour-inspired designs and optimized for a woman's game and style, the Odyssey Divine Pink Putter has everything a woman needs to sink more putts on the green--and--a portion of the sale supports the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Featuring a heavier headweight that works perfectly with a woman's shorter shaft length, this rounded heel-to weighted blade putter features a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset. The putter's multi-layer Divine insert is slightly softer than White Ice and a little firmer that White Hot XG, producing the feel and roll that was overwhelmingly preferred by women during research and testing. Like all putters in the Divine Pink line, the Blade Putter features softer aesthetics with a pleasing head shape and a color scheme that emphasizes pink and silver accents for a distinctly feminine look that also demonstrates your support for the fight against breast cancer.
- Heavier 350-Gram Head Weight: A heavier head weight combined with a shorter shaft length maximizes consistency and distance control, enhances feel, and provides better roll characteristics.
- Tour-Proven Alignment Technologies: Alignment systems help make lining up putts easier and more accurate.
- Multilayer Divine Insert: Slightly softer than the Odyssey White Ice and a little firmer than the Odyssey White Hot XG inserts, the Divine multilayer insert provides the feel and roll preferred by women during research and testing. The insert is constructed of a soft elastomer core that's highly resilient for enhanced feel and a truer roll. The thin outer striking surface infused with urethane is firmer for fine-tuned responsiveness. The insert also allows weight to be shifted to the perimeter of the head for a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) and better stability.
- Softer Head Shape and Styling: Odyssey's women-specific putters in the Divine Pink Line feature pink and silver accents, feminine graphics, and softer designs that create an elegant beauty that will appeal to a wide range of women golfers.
- Loft: 3 degrees
- Lie: 70 degrees
- Offset: Full-Shaft
- Headweight: 350 grams
- Rounded heel-to weighted blade putter with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset--designed specifically for women
- A portion of sale of each Odyssey Divine Pink Putter is donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Putter features softer aesthetics, optimized headweight, and a new insert that is slightly softer than White Ice and a little firmer than the White Hot XG
- Multi-layer Divine insert provides the feel and roll preferred by women during research and testing
- Loft: 3 degrees; Lie: 70 degrees; Headweight: 350 grams; 2-year warranty