The High Speed Cavity Back 2.0 with all-new Fly-Brace technology found in the Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver increases stability and delivers more forgiving distance, and the 7% larger and re-engineered NexCOR face delivers faster ball speeds and increased distance. Fly-Brace technology uniquely ties the sole to the crown, which stiffens the rear portion of the club, transferring even more energy to the face at impact. And with FlexLoft adjustability, customization is simplified. Independently adjust your loft and face angle to optimize launch conditions and maximize distance and accuracy.
- The Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 improves on its predecessor with a re-engineered High Speed Cavity Back design for increased distance and more stability.
- FlexLoft allows the loft and face angle to be adjusted independently. The loft can be adjusted between 8.5 and 12.5 in 1 degree increments and the face angle can be set left (closed), neutral (square), right (open).
- The seven-percent larger NexCOR face incorporates variable face thickness for a faster, hotter face and, subsequently, more ball speed at impact.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 50 shaft.
- Headcover and adjustment wrench included.