The High Speed Cavity Back 2.0 with all-new Fly-Brace technology found in the Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Fairway Wood increases stability and delivers more forgiving distance, and the re-engineered NexCOR face delivers faster ball speeds and increased distance. Fly-Brace technology uniquely ties the sole to the crown, which stiffens the rear portion of the club, transferring even more energy to the face at impact. The new overall design of the head shape shifts the body closer to the ground, reducing the center of gravity by 2.5 mm and spin rate by more than 650 rpms, creating flatter, farther shots.
- The new head profile shifts the center of gravity by 2.5mm and spin rate by more than 650rpms, creating flatter, farther shots.
- High Speed Cavity back design for longer straighter shots.
- The redesigned NexCOR clubhead incorporates variable face thickness for a faster, hotter face and, subsequently, more ball speed at impact.
- Distinctive red crown and innovative design.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black shaft.