The easiest-to-use rangefinder in the world just got better. There is no question that the Quick Shot rangefinder's combination of simplicity, accuracy and speed is unmatched. Quick Shot 2.0 has taken all of the features you've come to love on Laser Link rangefinders - the convenient pistol shape, the Audio/Silent/Vibrate yardage confirmation settings and the easy-to-read external LCD - and combined them into a smaller and lighter package. At roughly 10% smaller in size and weighing in at only 6.4 ounces, it's a walking golfer's dream. Quick Shot 2.0 also features the Zero-in Alignment System (ZAS) to aid in easy target acquisition. The simplest, fastest, most accurate distance to the flagstick has always been the hallmark of the Quick Shot series of rangefinders and Quick Shot 2.0 carries on this tradition in noble fashion.
- The simplest-to-use rangefinder in golf
- Red Dot Aiming System featuring the Zero-In Alignment Aid
- Smaller, lighter and faster than previous models, with increased range up to 400 yards
- Large, easy-to-read external LCD
- Flagstick reflector required for use