F2 irons and wedges featuring Face Forward technology and the shank proof hosel have developed a huge following over the last few years. by revealing up to 25-Percent more face area F2 has created the most forgiving, easy to hit golf clubs ever designed. More face means more usable hitting area. That alone gives a larger margin of error. But F2 doesn't stop there. As you can see with this ingenious design, the face has been moved forward and the hosel back, enabling the ball to strike and leave the clubface before grass or sand can grab the hosel and twist the clubface. We have redesigned the cavity of each F2 iron to maximize the perimeter weighting, adding even more control and forgiveness. The F2 Wedge may look unconventional, but as soon as you hit it, you'll know why it is the biggest jump in iron and wedge technology since the invention of the sand wedge
- Face Forward Technology ? The Face Forward position of the clubface with the hosel moved back continues the tradition of being shank proof
- Better Energy Transfer for greater distance.
- F2 Technology gives up to 25-Percent more playable clubface, giving you a far more forgiving club than a conventional iron.
- Milled, conforming grooves for maximum spin
- Better shots, lower scores and more fun.