Engineered for aggressive swing speeds, these Callaway HX Hot Recycled Golf Balls are in excellent condition and recycled to the highest standards possible. The two-piece construction of the balls offer great distance while the soft, durable cover features a high-tech core. With exceptional playability, this set of three dozen balls is ideal for avid golfers.
- Ball Size: 1.680"
- Ball Target Weight: 45.6 grams
- Core Material: Polybutadiene
- Core Diameter: 1.516"
- Boundary Layer Material: Ionomer
- Boundary Layer Thickness: 0.065"
- Cover Material: Thermoset Urethane
- Cover Material Thickness: 0.018"
- Cover Material Hardness: 40 D
- Surface Area Coverage: 100%
- Aerodynamic Pattern: HEX Aerodynamics
- Package of 36 recycled golf balls with polybutadiene core material
- 2-piece construction brings ball hot off the clubface for high-velocity distance
- Hex Aerodynamics construction combines extreme power and playability
- Soft, durable Thermoset Urethane cover with high-tech core
- Recycled to highest standards possible; each ball weighs 45.6 grams